This position establishes and drives the creative vision for web design projects. This role is responsible for the execution and delivery of creative design deliverables and leading a dev team within a project. This role is a highly-skilled individual contributor who supports the creative mentorship of other designers.
- 7+ years professional experience with interaction, information architecture and visual design for software user interfaces
- A portfolio is required. If password protected, please include the password in the application
- Understands, demonstrates and can effectively communicate UX design process, methods and rationale
- Demonstrated strengths include information architecture, typography and page layout skills
- Demonstrates UI design best practices, trends and techniques
- General understanding of user research techniques and their value in the design process
- Experience working in an Agile software development process
- Must have expertise in one or more standard UX design tools such as: Sketch, Figma, Abstract, Adobe XD
- Curious learner with a growth mindset
- Positive attitude, proactive, and able to effectively motivate others
- Problem solver who can negotiate issues on their own, engaging support when necessary
- Active listener with strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Prior consulting experience preferred
- Bachelor and/or Master Degree in a Relevant Field of Study (i.e. Human Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Graphic Design, New Media, Engineering, Liberal Arts, etc.) or equivalent work experience
- Graduates of design certificate programs considered in combination with previous education and relevant work experience.