We’re looking for an experienced and talented web developer to help us build unique, user-centric web experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with other developers, UX designers, and copywriters.
- MUST be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters, and UX designers.
- Plan, scope, size, architect, design, prototype, and engineer solution components
- Implement websites following figma prototypes, style guides, and user flows in a variety of frameworks and platforms.
- Respond to bug reports and support requests.
- Track the progress of individual tasks as it relates to the project as a whole.
- Continually keep yourself up to date with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Four years of experience in a professional or academic environment.
- Ability to effectively use languages and frameworks such as Webflow, Shopify, Laravel/PHP, VueJS, TailwindCSS, Wordpress.
- Familiarity with common tech stacks.
- Proficiency with GIT source control.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and making improvements based upon it.